Doctors often don’t disclose the dangers of ADHD drugs. They may mention some “common” side effects such as problems sleeping, loss of weight, loss of appetite and irritability but rarely do they mention the “other” side effects.
Did you know – many ADHD drugs can cause:
b. Suicidal Thoughts and Tendencies
c. Heart Attacks
Harry Hucknall was 10 years old when he took his own life. Diagnosed as having ADHD and prescribed both Ritalin and Prozac, Harry had mentioned feelings of unwell and did not appear to be happy. Tests have revealed he had higher doses than a normal adult would have had for the same problems. Harry was not alone, hundreds of children have died from drug-related deaths, ADHD drugs that is.
The next couple of paragraphs will be sad and readers are warned of the fact.
Taken from the page of National Alliance Against Mandated Mental Health Screening and Psychiatric Drugging of Children, the following children have died from being on ADHD drugs:
1. Stephanie Hall – 11 years old. Ritalin.
2. Louise Dunkle – 10 years old. Desipramine.
3. Matthew Smith – 14 years old. Ritalin.
4. Adrian David Wade – 12 years old. Strattera. (Suicide).
5. Leanne Bessner – 15 years old. Concerta.(Suicide).
6. Macauley Showalter – 7 years old. Ritalin and 3 other psychiatric drugs.
7. Randy Steel – 9 years old. Dexedrine and other drugs.
8. Cameron Pettus – 12 years old. Desipramine.
9. Travis Neal – 13 years old. Ritalin.
10. Harry Hucknall – 10. Ritalin. (Suicide).
These children, and many more died from side effects caused by the ADHD drugs: heart attacks, organ toxicity or suicide.Because of many side effects from ADHD drugs, we can choose the natural remedies.